Reported by: banking|Updated: August 19, 2020
Welcome to the world of New Normal. All of us are geared to do business in a new world and are redefining our businesses accordingly. Our 14th FCBA Awards 2020 is also aimed at keeping all safety measures and transforming digitally while maintaining the social distance and the same enthusiasm that the FCBA Awards stands for. We have made some changes to the concept as under.
1. The Award Function and the Nomination process would be digital. You would be uploading all your forms and the submissions digitally.
2. The jury process would be totally digital and faster. We have deployed some interesting technologies to empower this.
3. Furthermore, the Award function and the conclave will also be digital. We will soon share with you the details of the same to be held in October 2020.
The nominations for FCBA Awards are open for submission.
Start Date for nomination submission: 21 August 2020
Last Date for nomination submission: 30 September 2020
All urban co-operative banks, district cooperative banks, state cooperative banks, mahila cooperative banks, employee cooperative banks, PACS and credit societies are invited to send their nominations for FCBA 2020.
Please read the steps below to get started. (Kindly note as the nomination is being collected over google form. You will need to submit nominations using any google / gmail account)
1. View the nomination awards submission instructional video – click here
2. The first step is to download and fill the Fact Sheet of your bank. Fill in complete information for Fact sheet and Annexure tabs contained in spreadsheet
3. The second step is to decide which award categories you are interested in nominating your bank for. (19 annexes -one per award). Please download those and fill up the award annexes below. (Select 5 out of 19 award categories to apply for)
4. The third and last step is to file your nominations online. Once you have the documents filled and ready, you can proceed further to filing your nominations online via google forms at
5. For backup purposes, we kindly request you to e-mail the award category nomination documents and the Fact/Annexure excel sheet to [email protected]
In case of any queries please reach out to