Citi has announced the launch of Citi Alliance, an innovative new programme. Citi developed this premium banking and lending service for clients of Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), technology providers, broker-dealers, and custodians after extensive research with independent financial advisors.
Citi Alliance collaborates with a client’s existing external advisor relationship and seeks to distinguish itself from other banking offers by providing a comprehensive set of benefits, including the following:
- A dedicated Citi Alliance Relationship Manager and a 24/7 servicing team
- Global ATM fee reimbursements and waivers
- Waived fees on foreign currency deliveries
- No foreign exchange fees on purchases made with the Citi Alliance debit card
- Waivers on fees for chequebook orders and select wire transfers fees
- Relationship pricing on a premium travel credit card and mortgages offers
Wealth firms can also provide their clients with an integrated banking and wealth management digital experience. The ability to see the entire financial picture on a single dashboard can benefit both clients and advisors.
“By launching Citi Alliance, we are seeking to grow our client base while creating an incremental source of revenue through deposits,” said Jim O’Donnell, head of Global Wealth Management. “I’m confident this solution will be another way to deepen our client relationships and create new ones.”