venue: Marriott Hotel – Indore
Date: 15th – 16th October 2022
16th NCBS & FCBA Awards Conference
Count Every Second Until The Event Start.
WHY NEED EVENT
Why you should Join Event
The saying “If you always do what you have been doing, you will always get what you have always got” is quite true for all businesses including the cooperative sector. The sector is today in midst of several opportunities hidden inside innumerable challenges that have emulated in front of the sector. Positive Thinking and effective action is what will catapult the sector to newer heights and therefore Rehashing to Rise is the theme for National Cooperative Banking Summit 2022, where we discuss who banks have to re-think their business, clean up unwanted practices and adopt innovations and newer ideas to stand in competition with the new age financial services and yet comply to ever changing regulations.
The Cooperative sector has brought in a lot of interesting innovations in the last couple of years which has been a silver lining in the armour. The Digital transformation of the industry and availability of agile technologies like cloud, RPA, Reg Tech and Fintech have brought things closer to affordability of banks. It now remains the calibre of the banks as to how they can take advantage of this opportunity. The theme of FCBA 2022 would be Re-Hashing to Rise. In this theme, We would cover the following aspects. We look forward to connecting with forward looking technology providers like you to take these discussions and work towards taking your Cooperative banking business to newer heights.
- Conference featuring experts in the specific area
- Knowledge session
- Panel discussion on the topic of interest
- Interact with peers on topics of common interest
- Engage and Network
- Create strong brand visibility
- Expand your reach with attendees
Who Should Attend
- Managing Director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Head of Payments
- General Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Manager
- Vice President
- CIOs, CTOs, VP-IT, CXOs
Who can Partner/Sponsor:
- IT solution providers with interests in the Cooperative sector.
- Commercial Banks offering Corresponding Banking services, Treasury services or sharing of ATMs, Mobile platforms, etc.
- Cooperative Banks offering their Core Banking and Technology platforms on ASP models to other Banks
- Loyalty program companies
- Training companies
- Mobile Wallet companies, Gift card companies, etc.
- Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies, and other Financial Institutions into Forex, Demat, etc.
- Security companies offering Physical and Digital security
Reserve your seat!
© 2022 Designed by Banking Frontiers